Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cha Cha Changes!

Ok, So I have blogged anything in quiet awhile. I have been extremely busy. So much has changed. First I have started studying and am currently working on becoming a Jehovah Witness. While it may not be for everyone, since starting reading and studying the Bible with the Witnesses, life has well become easier. I don't know if this is because Mr. Wolf (DH) and I are not completely focused on our family and each other or if it is because we have decided to live our lives according what the Bible teaches. What I do know is that because of us following our hearts and listening to our Heavenly Father Our lives are finally truly peaceful.  But more on that later.
Another big change is that Mr.Wolf and I have finally gotten married!


 Yep, It is official and legal. I am now Mrs. Wolf!


After 5 years together, exactly, we were married on our property surrounded by the people who we love and cherish the most in this world.  It was stressful, yet once I let go and reminded myself that it did not matter who showed up. What was done or not done. What mattered the most is that my family was become a true family in Jehovah's eyes and in ours, I was marrying the love of my life, and Mamma's name now matches the rest of the family!
There have been some other changes that has occurred at the Ward house. I have changed my major from Physician Assistant to Psychology. I am still going to help children, specifically children who have been neglected and abused, but I am not going to have to deal with needles. We have also decided to home-school our kids. This is for a number of reasons. But the main is simply because we want the best for our children and feel this is the way to go.
Quilting wise I have not done anything. I did but insulation in the ceiling of my studio. But with making everything for the wedding and school work, among other things, quilting has kinda gotten pushed to the back burner. However now that everything has started to calm down. I will be able to get out there more.
So much has changed in the last few months, it is hard to believe that it is my life. My goal has slightly changed. My priorities has been refine and sharpen to what truly matters. Life is great and I have been blessed more then I deserved.
Until next time <3
MW

No comments:

Post a Comment